|Height||220mm ± 10|
|Diameter||113mm ± 10|
|Weight||990 g ± 10|
|Absorption Efficiency (Iso)||500 ml|
|Absorption Efficiency (Sevo)||500 ml|
|Flow Resistance @ 20 L/min||20 Pa|
FlurAbsorb is a charcoal filter used for removing halogenated hydrocarbon anaesthetic gases such as Isoflurane or Sevoflurane. The device is comprised of a 2L plastic container filled with activated carbon and various filters. The external lid is fitted with a 22m connector to allow connection to the ventilator.
- Reference Number: 26096
- Capacity: Approx. 400g
- Device Classification: Class I
- Shelf Life: 3 Years from Date of Manufacturing
- Contraindications: Do not use if the anti-tamper label is broken or with active humidification
- Disposal: Normal hospital waste
- Minimum Order Quantity: 6 Units
To be used in conjunction with FlurAbsorb accessory kit.